Need some help returning your item? No worries, see below for some simple instructions.
Return and Replacement Charges
You can return most items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Returns must be accompanied by an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number
- Returns must be received in new condition with the original packaging and accessories to be eligible for a refund
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt
- Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment
- Original and return shipping costs are non-refundable (including expedited shipping and international orders). Items shipped freight free or freight included will be credited minus an allowance to cover packing and freight
- Shipping costs and custom brokerage fees associated with any return or exchange will typically be the responsibility of the customer (excluding defective or damaged items)
Please contact us for an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) to initiate any return. You may contact us by using our online contact form or calling us toll-free at (800) 923-7884. When requesting a return, please provide us with your order number, reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a refund. A return authorization number is required for processing any return shipment.
Please allow 4 to 5 business days to process your refund or exchange upon receipt of returned merchandise. We reserve the right to apply a restocking fee of up to 20% or reject a return if it does not meet the conditions outlined here in our returns policy.